Sunday, January 2, 2011

Number Of Rows In Rose Quarter

Login to light (continued) The Divine Life

In a recent post , we talked about the connection with the lumière.Les words "light," "divine," "life energy", "Holy Spirit" refer to an aspect of reality that seems unattainable for many of us. But some people seek to make "tangible" or "practical" aspect of reality to those who want it.

For me, this is a visionary who put me on the road. She spoke of the Holy Spirit and she told me that I could build a relationship with him. I took the word and I began to regularly call the Holy Spirit, to invite him to come into my life, heal me. In some difficult moments, I remember having "formal notice" to come into my life. I wanted the words "light", "Holy Spirit", "divine" are not just words, as concepts. I wanted to experience it. I was touched by what lies behind these words. Then, gradually, I developed a relationship with light. I learned to give him a place in my life and my heart. I still have much to learn and for that, I defer to light.

For those who want to experience, here are some qualities that must be nurtured so that light part of your life.

Patience and perseverance .
A teacher I had Healing touch in telling us that she has practiced energy treatments 7 years before starting to feel the energy. What motivated him to continue?

confidence .
Know that even if you do not feel anything, that something happens soon formula we intend to integrate the divine - light - in our lives.

Formulate for .
It is important to take time to formulate our intention. To clarify and ensure that our whole being clearly intends to integrate the light in our lives. Sometimes it may be fleeting desire of the ego. A wish that can be rendered fragile by the parties themselves (Saboteur, do not feel worthy to light, not feeling up to it, etc..) That do not really believe or do not really want to integrate the light our lives. It is therefore pray (pray = request) from our whole being so that the light comes into our lives. Knowing that we will be heard. Praying to set in motion energy. When asked in the light to enter our life, the universe starts to respond to our request. It's about being attentive to the signs.

Signs .
These are small significant events, some of synchronicity, that guide you to your new life path. One must be careful. You can see where the winks of light that makes us so that our prayer has been heard. It is a relationship that begins to build. A dialogue begins between itself and the light. Like any relationship, it must maintain. Like any relationship, we may be confronted our masks, our excuses, our fears, our blocks. Especially that this is a relationship with light. Here we see how we integrate the light in our lives. Because it can only come if we eliminate our blocks. However, this means that if we agree to heal.

Healing .
To integrate the light in our lives, we must agree to let it heal by She and her experiences will make us live. It will force us to see through all our experiences. She will see that our spiritual teachers living in our friends, our relatives, who make us see in all colors. She will teach us to honor our life in all its dimensions. Only then, it will settle permanently in our hearts. And overflow.

Sharing .
sharing comes naturally, by spillover of light. We can not help but let her move in the least of our relationship with objects, nature, food, air we breathe, we contemplate the stars, living things, human beings, spiritual beings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment